The DriveSales™ | Get these 10 books now to level up your skills and skyrocket your revenue!
Practically, salespeople spend most of their time connecting with a new prospect, coaching recruits on an essential skill, or developing a new sales strategy that will help our company grow.
It is difficult to find separate time to read books, but I say we don’t need to find time; we just need to discover the time we don’t see. Yes, you hustle, hustle a lot, but if you look closely, you have time while you travel for a client meeting, you have to time while you wait for client at your favorite coffee shop, and more time when your prospects politely ask you to wait in the lounge before they can hear your pitch! So next time, make sure you have books along with your laptop and as soon as you get a second, don’t forget to flip a page!
Here is the list of books you must have handy with you, always!
1) Zero to One by Blake Masters and Peter Thiel
2) Trillion Dollar Coach by Alan Eagle, Eric Schmidt, and Jonathan Rosenberg
3) Good to Great by James C. Collins
4) Blue Ocean Strategy by Renée Mauborgne and W. Chan Kim
5) Start with Why by Simon Sinek
6) Measure What Matters by John Doerr
7) Deep Work by Cal Newport
8) Mindset by Carol Dweck
9) The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
10) The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
Reading is essential, whether you are a sales executive, manager, or CxO, your ability to reach your goals grows exponentially when you incorporate others’ wisdom, experiences, and strategies.
Now, as an effective SALESPERSON! We can do three things from here.
1) Ignoring the opportunity and blaming the situation for revenue loss.
2) Taking important notes and going back to revisit your sales strategy with the growth mindset.
3) Reaching out to us if you need any specialized help for sales.
To conclude, what you choose to think also provides some idea of your development as a consultative salesperson. It is something like a Jim Rohn “Reading is essential for those who seek to rise above the ordinary.”