The DriveSales™ | How companies can grow sales organically and drive massive growth!
When it comes to increasing sales in any sort of company, there’s always room for improvement. Normally in organic marketing, the word is ‘put out’ there through word-of-mouth marketing, omnichannel marketing, and so on, but surprisingly there are growth strategies that have been applied by the unicorns and have seen a great impact on their sales numbers.
What is Organic Marketing?
Organic sales (or marketing) are revenues generated without having a marketing cost or there are no efforts put into customer acquisition. These types of sales happen due to the brand’s or company’s internal efforts, such as creating higher-converting marketing content, rigorously increasing sales which helps in more outreach, branding, and retaining more customers. So attaining this phase involves many growth hacks.
As a startup, you may be tempted to look at the well-established giants in your industry and want to grab that king’s chair by beating them. Guess what? They have a reputation, the reach, and the budget to acquire and retain customers. So, is it easy to get there? No! Quick? Not at all. But it’s 100% doable! Well, the education minister was also once a student. No matter where your market presence is, a sustained and focused plan to organically grow your audience, reputation, and customer base.
Here are proven and highly recommended strategies to increase sales organically!
1) Long-term content creation strategy — Investing in long-term content creation can have a huge impact, the great return to investment from this is the content keeps going on, there is more to consume by the customers. Successful businesses of any size play the long game, understating that growth and profit may take some time. Some of the content which can stay for the long term can be.
· Social Media
· Newspaper Articles or PR activity
2) Focus on emerging-trends and competition analysis — Never be intimidated by the big guys in the market, just remember they have the money to spend on customer acquisition. Maybe they do not spend a premium on growth anymore because they have an existing customer base. But when it comes to you, you can never outspend them, but you can always hustle more. There is always room for experiments and innovation. Create better products, better service. End of the day everyone is in the rat race together. Focus on today’s trends and work towards renovating your company towards it, maybe there is a need to change the customer persona or even change the whole plan. Remember all you need is a reputation like them that can be attained only through unique customer experience. Use technology to work smarter, not harder.
3) Networking and building relationships — There are millions of people online or prospects waiting for you. All it takes is creating the sound in the market to gain these audiences. Build mutually beneficial relationships with all backgrounds. You help them to help you. This will automatically spread the word to all about your business; this might be one of the easiest growth strategies to work with.
4) Review your sales channels — You should know what you are getting into, optimizing the internal processes which can incline towards rewarding the employee or any things suitable can result in encouragement for more sales! Sometimes marketing channels fail to generate lead this is most likely, it’s because those channels are not right for the business any longer. It’s time to work smart, involve yourself in A/B testing, create new offerings that will attract customers to your brand, and let the people taste your cup of coffee first. This will ensure the brand is delivering quality, not just quantity.
5) Reinvest — Reinvesting the profits back into the business is an excellent way of growing organically because reinvestment can reduce and even completely remove the need for any external investors to provide financial help, while also giving you more funds to develop key areas of your business. Where you invest this little extra investment depends on your unique circumstances and business model, but for ideas, you could invest in additional marketing, staff training, or developing your product line.
Now, as an effective SALESPERSON! We can do three things from here.
1. Not ignoring the opportunity and blaming the situation for revenue loss.
2. Taking important notes and going back to revisit your sales strategy with the growth mindset.
3. Reaching out to The DriveSales™ if you need any specialized help for sales.
To conclude, what you choose to think also provides some idea of your development as a consultative salesperson. It is something like Amy Poehler’s quote, “You attract the right things when you have the sense of who you are.”