The DriveSales™ | How technology can help you increase sales productivity!
In today’s advanced era, technology has set its roots deep in almost every field. From education to food, no sector has been able to resist the charms of the blooming technological advancements. Undoubtedly, technology has proven to be a massive help for every industry — from video calls to chat groups, the ease of work and ability to effectively connect with others is just a drop in the ocean of tech benefits.
Even if your work or business is not directly related to technology, applying a few passive technological facilities in your business can dramatically ease out your burden. Moreover, in today’s tech-savvy arena, employees are interested in learning about new and upcoming technological advancements. Hence, not only your business will flourish, but your employees are also likely to take more interest in the work and try beyond their capacity.
A few ways through which you can incorporate technology in your business are:-
1) Video Conference — One of the major boons of the present “hi-tech” is video conferencing. There used to be times when video calls were just a fleeting thought. After a few years, though remote calling got introduced, it was not a luxury enjoyed by everyone.
However, now with the improved technology, video conferencing is just a “click-away”. Through this enhancement, your business gets a chance to spread its wings as far as you want. You can contact your domestic and overseas clients without any hassle and thus, expand your business as per your liking. Multiple sites offer facilities such as Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, etc.
2) Social Networking — Nowadays, social tools have grabbed more and more attention, especially now that the sales domain and its potential are recognized by more and more people. However, with the increase in the number of sale enthusiasts, comes the budding threat of the ever-increasing competition. Hence, it has become a need of the hour for every business to have a well-structured social presence.
Also, putting out your product in the market when several others already exist, entails a quality sales and marketing plan and that can be achieved with a good social media presence. A few of the great platforms for building a great social media presence are LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
3) Virtual Learning — Continuous learning and improvement is an essential step on the ladder of success. Before, employees had to wait for various physical seminars and in-person events to sharpen their skills or to learn a new one. But thanks to the various Virtual Learning Platforms (VLTs), this wait has been replaced with ease and efficiency.
Now, people can enroll themselves in various courses and learn as much as they want according to their pace and time schedules. A few major ones of these VLTs are Coursera, Udemy, Udacity, YouTube, etc.
4) Automate E-Mail Follow-Ups — A good customer service doesn’t only entitle delivery of services but also ensures that the customer is happy and content with your product. Hence, it is of utmost importance to follow up with your client regarding their experience with the service as well as the product.
A very simple and easy way of doing that is through an automated email. You won’t have to personally invest your time with every client but your client in return would feel special to be associated with a customer-centric company. Thus, this will help you build a credible reputation in the competitive market.
5) Use CRM — Customer Relationship Management (CRM) includes various strategies, tools, and techniques used by several business enterprises to develop, retain and acquire customers. This is software that ensures efficient and smooth communication with the customers that helps to increase the overall sales and profits.
Integrating CRM with your business can probably prove to be a game-changer for your venture.
Now, as an effective SALESPERSON! We can do three things from here.
1. Not ignoring the opportunity and blaming the situation for revenue loss.
2. Taking important notes and going back to revisit your sales strategy with the growth mindset.
3. Reaching out to The DriveSales™ if you need any specialized help for sales.
To conclude, what you choose to think also provides some idea of your development as a consultative salesperson. It is something like Bill Gates quotes “The advance of technology is based on making it fit in so that you don’t really even notice it, so it’s part of everyday life.”