The DriveSales™ | How to leverage digital marketing to generate real qualified leads!
Digital Marketers are in great demand nowadays due to their specific skill set. The key to bringing more traffic to spice up sales is that the quality of the service being provided and also the quality of the content designed to draw in the targeted audience. With the advancement in technology, a leveraging space has been created for sales and marketing too. the planet has changed into a digital space and also the era of digitization has changed how we conduct or manage our business.
No matter what proportion changes you see within the marketing or advertising area, the foremost goal will always be to direct and interact more traffic onto your website so on boost sales and improve the conversion rate.
Here are some of the highly recommended strategies to generate qualified lead via digital marketing:
1) Optimize your webpage — First things first, you start from the very roots, and since your website is that the most source of driving all the traffic, you have to check whether it’s functioning properly or not. Website loading errors, lagging speed, and bad malicious program drive the traffic away rather than bringing more in.
2) Do Routine check-ups — If you’re like most businesses and only check your website for bugs, when something is broken otherwise you get repeated complaints — chances are that you simply just are visiting lose clients faster than you’re gaining them. This laid back approach secretly causes the net site to lag and possible visitors to indicate the other way, without you even ever knowing. Broken links that never load or 404 error pages can easily make visitors retreat forever. A weekly routine website scan is crucial not only to create sure the system is running smoothly but also to make changes and improve the program whenever needed.
3) Accessible app — If your webpage isn’t loading or working properly on a transportable, it’s a large reason to worry; considering the number of people using their cell phones and also the way much traffic are you diverting from your website thanks to this cause alone. The best solution is to do and do a full website scan and target the areas or pages that are not mobile-friendly. Have your web developer create webpages that are either more responsive or have a different stand-alone website for a mobile version.
4) Use SEO Extensively — No matter how attractive your webpage is, it won’t generate leads if it’s not visible to the potential customers. That’s when SEO jumps certain help. SEO strategies put your webpage into the primary search page of Google results. Lead magnets are pieces of contents like PDF or recorded files that will be viewed and downloaded by the visitors in exchange for their email addresses or other contact information. There are many types of lead magnets but all of them have one thing in common; they permit a conversation with the possible clients who don’t seem to be able to buy from you yet but are persuaded.Top of Form
5) Use of Social Media — Social media is another effective thanks to connecting with leads. There are many platforms available today, but a number of the foremost popular for lead generation are Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. it is important that you just know your target market, so you’ll be able to work out which platforms they use frequently and reach them on those platforms.
Now, as an effective SALESPERSON! We can do three things from here.
1) Not ignoring the opportunity and blaming the situation for revenue loss.
2) Taking important notes and going back to revisit your sales strategy with the growth mindset.
3) Reaching out to The DriveSales™ if you need any specialized help for sales.
To conclude, what you choose to think also provides some idea of your development as a consultative salesperson. It is something like Bob Hooey’s quote,” If you are not taking care of your customer, your competitor will.”