The DriveSales™ | How to leverage video marketing and generate real qualified sales leads!
Companies that use video marketing have seen 90% revenue growth. It has become a focal point for small businesses to gain attraction towards their business. Engaging customers or prospects with video gives a different angle to your content strategies. Leveraging video marketing will help your business build trust, address all multi-level customer base, increasing activity with the brand, and even engaging in brand conversations.
Video is useful for more than entertainment too. Video on an ad copy is capable of increasing conversion rates by over 80%, but videos have not only transformed how businesses market and consumers shop, but it’s also revolutionized. It helps salespeople connect and convert prospects beyond just conversations.
Here are proven and highly recommended 6 types of video content that can be used for marketing that you can create.
1) Demo Videos — These types of videos talk about how your products or services work, in a considerably basic brand language that indirectly addresses your customer’s problems, they might end up converting as a loyal customer.
2) Brand Videos — Once your demo videos are out, as mentioned before video marketing helps in gaining trust and it talks about the authenticity of the brand. A brand video is the whereabouts of the brand, its mission and vision, and its need to be in the market.
3) Educational or How-To Videos — Instructional videos help customers in the post-sales stage, this gives the customers a unique experience to use or gain basic knowledge about the product or service, not only that but these videos can also be used by the marketing team to improve public relations. This step completely talks about treating our customer asking, anything which can ease the experience can lead to more organic marketing.
4) Explainer Videos — This type of video talks about why should one buy or need your product or service. This will address the persona of the customer and connect them more personally, These kind of videos are most recommended, you can also consider this type of video to be the second step to take once the launch of your product or service.
5) Animated Videos — visual stimulus is the best way to imprint a product in a person’s memory. Well, let us take this a step forward by using animation. Eye-catchy animations will not only help customers remember the product but will also help the brand stand out from the rest of its competition.
6) Case Study and Customer Testimonial Videos — Clients always want to make sure that you can and will provide them with the best of your services, one of the best ways to prove this is by creating case study videos featuring former happy customers. These people will become the face of loyalty and trust as they can relate to fellow customers. Requesting loyal customers to be a part of videos is a great marketing strategy.
As you continue to develop your business’s video marketing strategy, by reading this blog, it looks all easy-to-do. That is where many brands fail; Video marketing is the focal point for gaining traffic towards your business. The first step of focus; make a quality video, and then move on to the next project. Often, business owners start mass-producing video content and lose sight of their main agenda. Always remember quality over quantity goes a long way.
Now, as an effective SALESPERSON! We can do three things from here.
1) Not ignoring the opportunity and blaming the situation for revenue loss.
2) Taking important notes and going back to revisit your sales strategy with the growth mindset.
3) Reaching out to Drive SALES if you need any specialized help for sales.
To conclude, what you choose to think also provides some idea of your development as a consultative salesperson. It is something like Seth Godin’s quote, “Marketing is no longer about stuff that you make, it’s about stories that you tell.”