The DriveSales™ | How to use Facebook lead generation to fill sales pipelines and generate revenues!
The sales business works with the top profit margin and consequently experiences success when there is constant lead adding to the sales funnel. If the lead addition stops, that means that there comes a break in your sales cycle that you might experience over a couple of days or months.
Thus, in order to ensure that your business cycle keeps on working without any hiccups, it is absolutely imperative to constantly look for qualified leads without any breaks.
Now that we have established the fact that lead generation, qualification, and addition should never stop, it is time to understand how to get new leads. There are a number of ways through which you can generate new leads. However, according to the latest trend and market analysis, Facebook lead generation has proven to be a highly effective way.
Let us understand the process in-depth so that you can use this sales resource optimally.
How to use Facebook for lead generation
Facebook is a resource that helps you to effectively capture the data from a highly robust, mobile-first, and technically-sound audience. Almost 90% of Facebook users visit their Facebook profiles at least once a day and thus, this broadens the scope of increasing the reach of your business manifolds.
Facebook lead generation is done using the ads. Ads are a really simple and effective way to reach a wider audience without having to invest a lot of time and energy in it. Facebook ads are really intuitive and user-friendly and thus, it is really easy and quick to source information from these ads.
Though Facebook lead generation is time-efficient and effective, you need to be patient at the start and make sure to have the right kind of setup in your mind about the structure and content of your ad.
It is essential that your ad campaign targets people using various indicators that align effectively with your buyer personas as well as the target audience.
Facebook provides various application programming interfaces(APIs) and other integration tools that you can use to effectively send and receive data from your forms to your customer relationship management(CRM) tool. Once you’ve invested your time in creating an accurate structure for your ads and have automated it according to your needs you can make your tool continuously send leads to your CRM in order to contact and retarget the audience with future offers.
In order to incorporate Facebook ad strategy into your existing lead generation, qualification, and addition strategy, you have to consider how this particular resource will get appropriately into your overall sales process.
In order to do this, you need to effectively review your sales funnel stages and process each stage of the journey.
In order to have a successful campaign with maximum results, your ads should without a doubt speak about the challenges and problems that your audience is trying to eliminate from their business and the way your solution can help them achieve this.
In order to do this and to point your Facebook campaign in the right direction you first need to understand your target audience. This could be done by unlocking your insights such as:
· Having set audios personas
· Having a set plan as to how a buyer moves throughout the purchasing process
· The content that your audience would like the most in your ads
· The structure that will be user-friendly and catchy for your audience
These insights will act as a guide as to how you should go about creating and structuring your Facebook lead generation campaigns. Buyer persona analysis, as well as data collection, will only make your campaigns more effective and useful which will ultimately provide you with maximum results.
The right kind of audience
As we have already established in the above paragraphs that having a detailed and set idea about the kind of buyer personas that you are trying to target ensures maximum output and wider reach.
And to attract a more qualified audience in order to save your time as well as the energy you can create various target audiences and Facebook Ad Manager.
They are mainly four types of audience personas that you can build and leverage within Facebook Ad Manager:
1) Custom audience — Prospects that interact with your website or imported contact from a custom or open CSV list.
2) Lookalike audience — Prospects who are majorly similar to your existing clients or followers.
3) Saved audience — Audience groups that are frequently used with only the basic targeting options.
4) Special ad audience — A custom-made specialized audience group that has a few compliance limitations.
Best practices for a compelling and eye-catching ad
1) Keep it short — Ensure that your ad talks more through visuals rather than just content. Also, keep in mind that your product or service should be clearly visible. Ensure that your copy is short and engaging so as to make it easy for Facebook users to see it on any device without the need of splitting on cutting the ad by Facebook algorithms.
2) Highlight the benefit — Your ad should only mention the benefit of your product or service through the content and the competitive advantage it can offer to the clients.
3) Incorporate video as a medium — To create more impact on your clients you can also leverage video ads to your Facebook lead generation plan. It could be a testimonial video, motion graphic, how-to-use, or webinar clip. Also, don’t forget to add subtitles to your video ads.
4) Use the in-demand content — if your content is not appropriate to the needs of your clients it doesn’t reflect the clear water of your product or service then the soul exercise becomes futile. Thus, ensure that your content delivers value.
The content that works the most is mentioned below:
· Coupons and free gifts
· Exclusive and limited offers
5) Always create a follow-up sequence — set up various trigger points according to which the viewer gets follow-up mail. It could be as simple as the one-minute mark i.e., as soon as your prospect views one minute of your video ad, he gets an email explaining your business, service, and various ways to reach out.
Now, as an effective SALESPERSON! We can do three things from here.
1. Not ignoring the opportunity and blaming the situation for revenue loss.
2. Taking important notes and going back to revisit your sales strategy with the growth mindset.
3. Reaching out to The DriveSales™ if you need any specialized help for sales.
To conclude, what you choose to think also provides some idea of your development as a consultative salesperson. It is something like Thomas Edison quotes “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”