The DriveSales™ | Proven and highly recommended sales strategies for advertising agencies!
Effective advertising mainly depends on creativity. Along with the visual presentation, most agencies look for innovative ways to deliver messages. As per the India Brand Equity Foundation the Indian advertising industry is projected to be the second fastest growing advertising market in Asia after China. At present, advertising revenue accounts for around 0.38 per cent of India’s gross domestic product.
Opportunity in the advertising industry.
India’s advertising industry is anticipated to enjoy in the long run. Several factors based on which we can anticipate growth in the retail advertisement are as follows:
1) The entrance of new players in the food and beverages segment
2) The increasing popularity of E-commerce in India
3) Domestic companies trying to explore
How did COVID-19 impose a threat on the advertising industry?
This crisis has indeed changed all our lives upside down. Advertisers are going to face their impact for a long time even after the pandemic is gone. Mostly, all marketing efforts of companies are failing merely because customers have either stopped listening or the companies are too afraid to invest in such a volatile environment. As per The Economic Times, tech giants like Facebook and Google may have lost more than $44 billion in ad revenue in 2020.
What are some functions of an ad agency?
Apart from promotion, there are many other functions that an ad agency performs which include:
1) Account Management.
2) Building a creative team.
4) Media Planning.
5) Planning Advertising budget.
7) Building PR.
8) Fixing prices & Designing.
What are the best sales strategies for an ad agency?
If you are wondering how to increase sales for your ad agency, you are in the right place. Here we have gathered some best sales strategies for your business.
1) Become your own client — Proving is always better than promises. Therefore, become your own client and advertise for your agency. The more effective it is, the more clients you will get. You can use your results to impress and win your clients.
2) Develop case studies — Case studies from successful clients help you to gain the trust of your new prospects. These case studies are one of the most important resources that can help you drive new prospects to your website. It also portrays the growth of your agency.
3) Simplify your processes — Your clients are surrounded by their business challenges. You must keep your processes simple to attract them to take your service. The first thing that would encourage your client to take up your service is how simple your processes are. Try not to complicate things.
4) Focus on a particular market — Specialization is the key to growth. Do not try to go everywhere solving every other problem. Focus on a particular market and gain expertise. You can attract many more clients with the help of this specialization in that particular market.
5) Build a great team — Don’t try to execute every task by yourself. Hire the right people for each department. When you have a great and efficient team, your agency automatically starts growing. It helps you release some burden from your shoulder and receive incredible results.
6) Collaborate with influencers — Being an ad agency, you must be aware of what is trending around you. People mostly get influenced by creators, writers, curators, etc. nowadays. Collaborate with them for a wide reach. When you reach a large audience, your chance of making a conversion increase.
7) Create a Unique Selling Point — Unique selling point is one of the fundamental principles in the world of marketing. But most ad agencies tend to ignore this factor. For instance, the sale of Domino’s Pizza exploded when they created a USP by offering guaranteed pizza delivery within 30 minutes or less.
Now, as an effective SALESPERSON! We can do three things from here.
1) Ignoring the opportunity and blaming the situation for revenue loss.
2) Taking important notes and going back to revisit your sales strategy with the growth mindset.
3) Reaching out to us if you need any specialized help for sales.
To conclude, what you choose to think also provides some idea of your development as a consultative salesperson. It is something like Jim Cathcart’s quote, “Become the person who would attract the results you seek.”