The DriveSales™ | Proven and highly recommended sales strategies for real estate brokerage agents and companies!
Real estate brokerage is a company that hires a team of real estate agents who act as a medium and facilitate transactions between the buyers and sellers of a property. Their role is to represent the parties and complete the sale or purchase on ideal terms. For those who do not know what real estate means, it is a property that consists of land and buildings including its natural resources. These properties can be used for both business and non-business purposes.
Some common examples of Indian real estate brokerage businesses are 99acres, Magicbricks, Makaan, Housing, Commonfloor, etc.
As per a report by India Brand Equity Foundation, the Real estate sector is one of the most recognized sectors globally. It is categorized into four sub-sectors — housing, retail, hospitality, and commercial. The real estate market is anticipated to grow to US$ 9.30 billion by the end of 2040 from US$ 1.72 billion in 2019.
Are you a real estate broker and wondering how to increase your sales? Bingo! Follow these amazing tips listed below and form the best sales strategies for your company.
1) Establish a social presence — Create accounts for all the big social media platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Only creating the account won’t help, you must keep interacting with your followers, share, and publicize your properties. Social media is one of the best ways to reach and stimulate your audience.
2) Keep a check on your competitors — Just like it is said, keep your friends close and competitors even closer. When you keep a check on your competitors you can analyze whether you are ahead or lagging. You can learn from their mistakes and achieve the desired results before them.
3) Use gorgeous images of the property — Your deal depends heavily on the images of the property. Good and high-quality images would attract more prospects whereas inferior images would diminish the interest of your prospects even if the property is great. Therefore, using a good quality image is a must.
4) Offer a virtual tour — You must understand that we live in a busy world. The more you save your prospect’s time, the better it is. Provide your prospects with the best understanding of the property before they visit the place in person. Upload a video tour of the property on your website and social media platforms.
5) Build a great website — You must build an attractive, mobile-friendly, easy-to-use website. Most people surf the web on their phones because they do not find time to turn on their laptops or desktops which makes it essential to build a mobile-friendly website. When your website is attractive, and contents are SEO based then it more likely to drive great traffic.
6) Create attractive business cards — You must have a business card and hand them over to others whenever you get a chance. It is an effective marketing tool that would help you create an amazing first impression on your prospect. They are not only affordable but also versatile. It offers a personal touch and assists in expanding your network.
7) Host free webinars — Sharing knowledge is a great way to build connections. You can conduct free webinars on topics about your field which you think would prove useful to your prospects. It would assist you in gathering attention for your business. These webinars can later be posted on YouTube which would serve as permanent video content for your business.
8) Try to list yourself in local magazines — Try and get yourself listed in the local magazines or newspaper. This would be a great way to publicize about you and your brand. When you get yourself listed, it is easier for your prospects to trust and connect with you. Showcase your knowledge and do not be too pitchy. The prospects tend to lose their interest when they find the other too pitchy.
9) Tie yourself up with local businesses — When it comes to real estate, building relationships with the local businesses is the key to expand your network. For instance, if you partner with a local coffee shop and they use your logo on their coffee mugs, their customers would notice that and get familiar with your brand. This is a great way of marketing and increasing your sales.
10) Keep in touch with your old customers — Do not forget to keep in touch with your old customers. They are a good source to get new ones. When they remember you, they are more likely to recommend you to their friends, relatives, or colleagues. You can keep in touch with them by wishing them on occasions like birthdays or anniversaries. These gestures may seem small, but they leave a long-term impact on your customer’s mind.
Now, as an effective SALESPERSON! We can do three things from here.
1) Ignoring the opportunity and blaming the situation for revenue loss.
2) Taking important notes and going back to revisit your sales strategy with the growth mindset.
3) Reach out to The DriveSales™ if you need any specialized help for sales.
To conclude, what you choose to think also provides some idea of your growth mindset. It is something like Wendell Berry’s quote, “It is not from ourselves that we learn to be better than we are.”