The DriveSales™ | Proven and highly recommended sales strategies on how to leverage Facebook and generate more leads!
We live in the 21st century when every other person you see around you is having a Facebook account. Facebook provides you a platform to connect with people, share your feelings, and guess what? Generate leads! Yes, generate leads. Facebook has proved to be a helping hand for small as well as large businesses, especially when it comes to generating leads and increasing sales.
Is Facebook the right platform to generate leads for small businesses?
Yes, of course, Facebook is the right platform to generate leads irrespective of the size of your business. Omnicore updated its report in April 2020 that Facebook has about 1.59 billion mobile daily active users. 93% of marketers use Facebook advertising regularly. Facebook’s share in the total digital advertising market is 19.7%. Looks like a bundle of opportunities, right?
How can Facebook help increase the sales of a business?
You see that 93% of marketers use Facebook advertising regularly. Facebook is a huge platform that allows you to reach your target audience. Creating a business page, conducting campaigns, building strong relationships with your prospects and clients are some out of many tasks that you can perform with the help of Facebook to increase the sales of your business.
What are the best ways to generate more leads through Facebook?
There are innumerable ways to increase lead generation through Facebook, out of which we have gathered some best ones here for you.
1) Post blogs — Post blogs on your page that your prospects can relate to and would be interested in reading. Blogs along with a call-to-action prove useful in generating most of the leads on Facebook. Choose the title of your blogs wisely to trigger the pain points of your prospects. Analyze which posts generate most of the leads and optimize your other posts accordingly.
2) Remember to include landing pages — Landing pages help to lure your prospects easily. This works the best in case of lazy prospects because they are more likely to take the action when they know that they only need to click once. Including links to landing pages makes the whole process faster and easier, increasing your chances to close another deal.
3) Post videos — People tend to get attracted more to videos than texts as texts are sometimes boring and time-consuming. Your prospect would just ignore your post if they are tired or in a hurry. Videos, on the other hand, capture the attention of your prospects and make them understand things in a much better way.
4) Use Facebook Live — Businesses usually make this mistake of ignoring this amazing feature provided by Facebook. Interacting with your prospects in a live session is one of the best ways to answer their queries and building trust. Going live can help your prospects understand your business better.
5) Conduct giveaways — Conducting giveaways is an amazing way to engage a huge number of prospects who are genuinely interested in your products. You can promote as well as understand who is interested in your product and then target them individually.
6) Add call-to-action — Add call-to-action buttons wherever you can — in your bio, posts, blogs, etc. Do not miss a chance to make your prospects kill that button whenever they get impressed by your content or offers.
7) Pin your best posts and offers — Highlighting your best posts and offers can make a huge difference when people visit your page. Pin them up on the top of your page so that when anyone visits your page, your posts can instantly click their pain points.
8) Ask your existing customers for feedback — Use your existing customers to attract new ones with the help of their feedback. When your customers leave positive feedback on your page, it gives ground to your prospects so that they can trust your product or service.
9) Use Facebook Ads — Facebook Ads help you reach those prospects who you had no idea could be your customers. It boosts your visibility in no time. If you want to invest some amount in promotion, it is one of the best ways to reach your target audience.
10) Follow-up — Once you get hold of some amazing leads, do not wait, follow up on them quickly. Getting leads is easy but converting them into paying customers requires active and spontaneous follow-ups. Do not hesitate to go the extra mile if you have their contact details. Email or call them up quickly.
Now, as an effective SALESPERSON! We can do three things from here.
1) Ignoring the opportunity and blaming the situation for revenue loss.
2) Taking important notes and going back to revisit your sales strategy with the growth mindset.
3) Reaching out to us if you need any specialized help for sales.
To conclude, what you choose to think also provides some idea of your development as a consultative salesperson. It is something like Seth Godin’s quote, “Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell.”