The DriveSales™ | Sales strategy for retail stores selling mobile phones!
Advancing technologies need advanced salespeople. And while owning a mobile phone shop might look good cash. But there are so many toughs that come along in making sales. And while not everyone could understand the features and modifications of the software, but everyone requires a smartphone or a mobile phone. Showing around more than billions of mobile phone users around the world and another million shops around. Making up sales would be a tough catch.
Here are the proven and highly recommended practices for stores selling mobile phones to get more sales:
1) Get trustworthy suppliers — Having an adequate number of mobile phones handy, and in the source when needed is essential in a mobile phone business. It is necessary to be in touch with reliable suppliers who could offer you products whenever you need them. So, you could provide customers with the products on time and build a healthy customer relationship.
2) Offer extras — Provide people with accessories that can fit along well with their products. Like, earphones and extra chargers of a specific company or some other electronic gadgets that could interest people. You could either give them free above a range or offer them at discounted prices.
3) Utilize websites and try app-building — Creating an e profile of your store could help you in a lot of ways to generate more revenue, as you can pick up orders from there too. And while people might remain confused while wandering around the stores, they could easily google and find their choice and book it from your websites.
4) Be informative — And while conveying people about the developed software or programs might seem easy. It could often be difficult when different kinds of customers arrive and are keen to know about your product. And if you could not explain the details to them in the way they would understand, it would all be a waste.
5) Ask for people’s needs before giving solutions — Everyone has their feature, or a brand fixed in their mind before they come into the shops. Try taking that information and show people the products they would like in the range they wanted. As in this way, you could simplify their choices and help them to make a better decision.
6) Show comparisons — People always like to know about offers from which they could be benefited and close in on a single direct deal cannot bring in that satisfaction. So, you could prepare templates or brochures showcasing the differences in various models of phones and let people make their choice on their needs.
7) Have multiple brands — Selling a popular phone might earn revenue, but you could approach various segments of the market by having different brands. So as when someone pitches in for one brand, they could also have options and be satisfied with the purchases they make.
8) Analyze and improvise — Focus on the in-store functioning of your organizations and try out fixing things that are going wrong and improvise. It could be the rude staff or the dull infrastructure of the place you work to focus on those points around and note them through feedbacks. And better the organization every day. As if those stains of yesterday wouldn’t be clean, no customer would like to walk in a muddy path, which may not necessarily be dirty, but dull.
Now, as an effective SALESPERSON! We can do three things from here.
1. Not ignoring the opportunity and blaming the situation for revenue lost.
2. Take the necessary notes and go back to revisit your sales strategy with a growth mindset.
3. Reach out to The DriveSales™ if you need any specialized help.
To conclude, what you come to think also provides some idea of your development as a consultative salesperson. It is something like Zig Ziglar’s quote, “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become after achieving your goals.”